About Us Contact Us Products Blog Video Blog  RSS Feeder
Newsletters Tips & Techniques Featured Woodworker Just for Kids Tool Reviews Resources
Visit our online Gift store on CafePress!

Newsletter Signup

First Name:
Primary Email:

Support This Site

Support
Woodworkers
Resource

If you find our website and videos helpful, please click the button above to make a donation to help offset our costs.

 

Woodworkers Resource Blog

August 2007 Archives

August 29, 2007

Are You An Introverted or Extroverted Woodworker?

This is a question that I started pondering a few days ago.  What percent of the woodworking community is extroverted and what percent is introverted?  In the general population roughly 60% of people are extroverts leaving 40% introverts.  Is this... Continue reading "Are You An Introverted or Extroverted Woodworker?" »

August 27, 2007

Keeping the Shop Cool

Wow, it's HOT!  Here in Tennessee the temperature has remained in the upper nineties for several weeks, with a few days in the low 100's.  When it gets that hot, shop time isn't quite as enjoyable. If you've been following... Continue reading "Keeping the Shop Cool" »

August 18, 2007

Bat Houses Anyone?

I had the privilege to conduct a workshop for kids at a local bookstore recently and thought I'd post about it.  We built a project that some might think a little odd.  We built bat houses so we could attract... Continue reading "Bat Houses Anyone?" »

This page contains all entries posted to Woodworkers Resource Blog in August 2007. They are listed from oldest to newest.

July 2007 is the previous archive.

September 2007 is the next archive.